It is time to celebrate the Birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!
For unto us a Child is born,
Unto us a Son is given;
And the government will be upon His shoulder.
And His name will be *called
Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
It is time to count our blessings! It is time to worship the Giver of the ultimate Gift. Instead of having a list of things I want this year, I am going to have a list of blessings and gifts to give .
- The Gift of Jesus. Through Salvation, I have new life and His kingdom life to live
- My family. They are my joy, my mission and my heritage.
- My church family. They are precious reminders of heaven on earth!
- The freedom to worship Him.
- My dogs. My four-legged babies are such fun!
More to come.. what’s on your list of blessings?